The Rectory, Built in 1785 and the home of Classical Movements’ offices since 2014, the building formerly served as the rectory of the nearby historic Christ Church, once the church of George Washington. Since then, it has been owned by several distinguished Virginians and has been a commercial space since the 1960’s.
Located in the heart of beautiful Old Town Alexandria at 711 Princess Street, the Rectory is minutes away from the shops and restaurants of bustling King Street and is easily accessible by bus and metro.
Available for Rental
Located in the heart of beautiful Old Town Alexandria, minutes from the shops and restaurants of King Street.
Up to nine well-appointed spaces available to rent, including a formal English-style rose garden.
Three comfortable bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms, perfect for overnight use.